Yuk DAFTAR SEKARANG juga, banyak TUTORIAL MENARIK buat kalian para forumer @2018
Kalian Member Baru, Yuk Perkenalan Dahulu. 1 Member 1 Thread.
Selamat datang di Forum Atlanta~Halo, kalian masih menjadi tamu ya di forum ini ? Kenapa masih jadi tamu ayok ikutan kita gabung di forum ini.
Banyak loh tutorial yang dapat kamu dapatkan di sini, kalian juga bisa tanya-tanya tentang masalah blog/forum kok di sini.
Langsung aja yok daftar kalau kalian belum daftar di sini Register, Kalau sudah punya IDnya langsung aja ya Login

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hasil review dari Coding-Spot

Oops! Sepertinya ada sedikit kesalahan ...

[#22124]

Atlanta telah memblok tamu untuk melihat konten yang ada, silahkan mendaftar untuk dapat melihat isi konten kami.

Need Help?

Message (Halaman 1 dari 1)

tommycoo
Hasil review dari Coding-Spot Empty 16/6/2013, 12:38

Owner of Atlanta

tommycoo

Owner of Atlanta
Iseng-iseng minta review oleh member luar negeri wek
dan hasilnya cukup memuaskan Senang

Silahkan di baca, Senang

- First Impressions - Rating: Good
The first time i saw the forum, it looks good. The theme is nice, i suggest you change the colors, the present color (green) you're using doesn't really match with the theme, prefer white/black. I swear. :tounge:

- Graphics & Layout - Rating: Excellent
The logo looks good, the gradient used on the "A" seems to be nice. Are you the one who made it? You know how to use photoshop?

- Forum Activity - Rating: Good
The forum have 1000+ posts made by 29 users. Somehow, the people connected in the 24-hours few, anyway, i know you may gather more and more people :happy:.

Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Excellent
The theme seems to be good and high qualitative. The theme is original, but i felt like i saw that design of the "Login" "Register". Anyway, add more features, don't waste the theme. There are other feature on your forum that i do not saw because i'm viewing your forum as guest, but again, the view of people as guest to your forum, it really looks nice. Keep it up! 😉

- My last words:
I would suggest you to remove this Premium A+, better if all members on your forum will be helped by you fair and square, without any special treatment or any. This will really help your forum. Promise.

Score: 8.5/10

Terakhir diubah oleh tommycoo tanggal 23/8/2013, 15:59, total 1 kali diubah

CloneCaster
Hasil review dari Coding-Spot Empty 29/7/2013, 19:26

Retired Staff

CloneCaster

Retired Staff
yeah berjuang ya staff staff untuk membantu kak tommy beer 

tommycoo
Hasil review dari Coding-Spot Empty 30/7/2013, 04:04

Owner of Atlanta

tommycoo

Owner of Atlanta
Sakurasou wrote:yeah berjuang ya staff staff untuk membantu kak tommy beer 

yap kami semua memberikan yang terbaik untuk keluarga atlanta Senyum
terima kasih sakura Senang

CloneCaster
Hasil review dari Coding-Spot Empty 30/7/2013, 10:39

Retired Staff

CloneCaster

Retired Staff
tommycoo wrote:
Sakurasou wrote:yeah berjuang ya staff staff untuk membantu kak tommy beer 

yap kami semua memberikan yang terbaik untuk keluarga atlanta Senyum
terima kasih sakura Senang

Sama sama kak tommy yeah

Tetap semangat ya beer

Brizan
Hasil review dari Coding-Spot Empty 3/10/2014, 19:02

Retired Staff

Brizan

Retired Staff
tommycoo wrote:Iseng-iseng minta review oleh member luar negeri wek
dan hasilnya cukup memuaskan Senang

Silahkan di baca, Senang

- First Impressions - Rating: Good
The first time i saw the forum, it looks good. The theme is nice, i suggest you change the colors, the present color (green) you're using doesn't really match with the theme, prefer white/black. I swear. :tounge:

- Graphics & Layout - Rating: Excellent
The logo looks good, the gradient used on the "A" seems to be nice. Are you the one who made it? You know how to use photoshop?

- Forum Activity - Rating: Good
The forum have 1000+ posts made by 29 users. Somehow, the people connected in the 24-hours few, anyway, i know you may gather more and more people :happy:.

Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Excellent
The theme seems to be good and high qualitative. The theme is original, but i felt like i saw that design of the "Login" "Register". Anyway, add more features, don't waste the theme. There are other feature on your forum that i do not saw because i'm viewing your forum as guest, but again, the view of people as guest to your forum, it really looks nice. Keep it up! 😉

- My last words:
I would suggest you to remove this Premium A+, better if all members on your forum will be helped by you fair and square, without any special treatment or any. This will really help your forum. Promise.

Score: 8.5/10

Baru baca ini Senyum
keren banget min perjuangin ya Wink yeah

Sponsored content
Hasil review dari Coding-Spot Empty 

Message (Halaman 1 dari 1)

Share This Topic !

URL :
BBcode :
HTML :

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik

Total Posts Total Threads Total Members Newest Member29 November 2014 Date of Establishment of the Forum

Total 0 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 0 Tamu

Total 0 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 0 Tamu (Lihat list online)

User yang sedang berada di forum ini: Tidak ada